Saturday, November 22, 2008

Raincheck....

She doesn't answer in the morning when I call. Oh well....

Then she calls me - she is crying and being ridiculous about fighting with the Barber. She says she doesn't want to go anywhere today. Sorry. Oh well....

A few hours later she calls again and says "I don't want to mess around. I am calling for $. I would like a raincheck for hanging out together. That is, if you will give me one."

I really wish I didn't have her money. At least it is almost gone - then I won't have that to deal with......

I am at the ATM and my cell phone rings. She wants to make sure I am on my way b/c she already called a cab ride. (ALREADY called a cab ride!! Can you believe that??) I was only at the house about 5 minutes before the cab came. She just acts like nothing has ever happened. All of a sudden she is "my mom" again and is talking about Christmas plans. Like she will be around for Christmas - she hasn't been to a family function in forever!

No comments: